So here’s the deal. I incorporated my accessories business, have tons of stuff ready to sell, paid a web designer to create my e-commerce site but I’m stuck. Some chick named Ericka Wright owns the domain name www.princessories.com but it’s not active. I’m not sure if she plans on using it or if she bought it and parked it with intent to sell, but I can’t get started until I have a domain name.
I paid GoDaddy’s Domain Buy Service to contact her and negotiate a fair deal. I think I’m about 20 days in to their 30 day negotiation period. Apparently her contact information is leading them nowhere. After the 30 day period, they somehow contact her through some private service she signed up with and she has a chance to update her information. If she doesn’t, I’d have to wait until the domain name expires in November! If she does, they can begin negotiations if she’s interested in selling.
So… here’s where I need your help. Should I wait it out for the name I love and see if she updates her information or just screw the whole thing and move on with my life. And if you picked Option 2, what name would you choose? VOTE (or I will scald you with hot glue)! Also, if you can’t stand the names I put out there, PLEASE comment with suggestions of your own.